FREE ADMISSION (as per College Provision) :
(Free Admission means those fees except Enrollment fee, Registration fee, Magazine Fee, Library caution money, Festival Fee, College Week, Sports fee and Group Insurance fee)
- Students securing 80% above in H.S.L.C. or H.S.
- Students securing 85% and above in H.S.L.C (for Science Section)
FREE ADMISSION (as per Government Provision) :
Category of students eligible under the scheme :
- Students whose parental annual income is less than Rs. 1 Lakh from all sources will be eligible to avail the scheme.
- If either of the parent (Mother or Father) of the students is working in the State Govt./Central Govt./Semi Govt./State or Central Govt. undertaking, such student shall not be eligible under the scheme.
Proof of Income/documents required :
- An income certificate from the local revenue circle officer/mouzadar.
- A declaration from the students that neither of the parent (father or mother) of the students is an employee of State Govt./Central Govt./Semi Govt./State or Central Govt. undertaking. Such form shall be by the concerned registrars or Principal. If such a declaration is found to be false, the admission shall be cancelled and fee shall be realized from such students.
|Category of Admission
|Nature of Fees to be waived
|1st Year Admission
|H.S. 1st Year (Arts)B.A.
|2nd Year Admission
|For those admitted with no fee during the session 2017-18
|College will realise only on Magazine fee, Games & Sports fee and College Week fees. All other fee will be exempted in the second year.This benefit will accrue to those students who have been admitted under this scheme last year i.e. 2017-18 session
N.B. – Govt. provision for free admission in case of HS 1st Year Science and B.Sc. 1st Semester classes will not be applicable till the provincialization of the Science stream of the College.
Duties & responsibilities of students availing the Scheme
Students seeking admission in to first year will plant a sapling at his/her college or at his/her home and shall give photograph of the same to the college. The student has to nurse the sapling and while seeking admission into 2nd year shall give photograph of the same tree that was planted during previous year. A scrutiny committee shall be constituted comprising teachers from Biology background whose shall examined the photograph and will assess the genuineness of the photograph and growth of the plant. If the College does not have Science stream teachers from nearby college will be deputed for such purpose by the Director of Higher Education only on receipt of recommendation from the committee the student can availed 2nd year fee waiver. This will be effective from the session 2019 (applicable to those who benefited under the scheme during 2018 session). Students availing the 2nd year fees waiver benefit during the current year shall submit photograph of the sapling planted by them during 2017 to the college authority and the college authority shall scrutinise the authenticity of the same and allow the candidate accordingly.