- Admission in the college is made strictly in order of merit and is governed as per guidelines of AHSEC/GU.
- No Online application form will be accepted after the last date as notified and all incomplete applications will stand automatically rejected.
- Seats will be reserved for SC/ST/OBC Category as per reservation rule.The college follows the Reservation policy of the Government and the segregation of seats as per quota are : SC : 7%, ST (Hills): 5%, ST (Plains): 10%, OBC/MOBC: 15%, Physically Disabled: 2%, Extra Curricular Activities: 2%, Freedom Fighter: 2%
- A students has to produce the following documents at the time of interview:
- Original Mark sheet of last examination passed
- Original Certificate from the head of the Institution last attended.
- A gap certificate stating reasons is to be produced by the student who had passed the qualifying examination earlier.
- Passport size Photograph (2 copies)
- Migration / Transfer Certificate as the case may be.
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Certificate.
- Certificate of proficiency in Co-curricular and Extra Curricular activities as the case may be.
- Proof of age (HSLC Admit Card)
- Admission to the college hostel (Girls only) will be held immediately after the college admission for which separate application in prescribed form is to be submitted.
- All admission are provisional, subject to the approval of G.U. & AHSEC.